Social denomination: SEE YOU ZOOM SC
Comercial designation: SeeYouZooM
Registered office: Fuente de la Salud, 4 – 6ºD | 01003 · Vitoria-Gasteiz
Phone: (+34) 945 77 06 80
In personal data processing operations, SeeYouZooM will respect the following principles:
- Principle of legality: personal data will be processed to the extent that at least one of the conditions provided for lawful processing is verified: (i) when the data owner has given their consent; when the treatment is necessary for (ii) the execution and management of a contract, (iii) compliance with a legal obligation, or (iv) the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the company or third parties
- Principle of good faith and purpose limitation: personal data will be collected and processed for specific purposes communicated to the interested party and, in no case, for different purposes
- Principle of minimization and limitation of conservation: only personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive will be processed, and for the time strictly necessary for their respective purposes
- Principle of transparency: the owners of the data will be clearly informed about the main characteristics and protection measures of their personal data, in particular, about the respective purposes of treatment and eventual transmission to third parties
- Principle of need for access: only workers and collaborators whose functions so require will have access to the personal data processed by SeeYouZooM
- Contact information: name and surname, telephone, email, (postal address, if applicable)
- Identification data: DNI / Identification document (if there is billing)
- Bank details: bank account (if there is billing)
All the data of the interested party processed by SeeYouZooM have been freely informed by said interested party.
By providing your data by any of the means provided, you guarantee the veracity of the data provided and undertake to communicate any changes that occur in them.
If you provide us with the personal data of third parties, you guarantee —prior to its inclusion— that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process your personal data. SeeYouZooM disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service in question. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this data, you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities or send us your request.
We collect your data through our contact form, prior acceptance of our General Terms and Conditions of Use. Through our email email@example.com you can write to us and/or request the information you deem necessary to clarify any doubts related to our services or about the operation of our website.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available to them
- Manage —if applicable— your order and carry out the service contracted by the USER, its invoicing and corresponding collection
- With the prior consent of the interested party, remission of commercial advertising communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future
- Commercial and administrative management of customers and suppliers
The legal bases that allow us to process your data for each of the indicated purposes are:
- Contractual relationship: it is the one that applies when a service is requested
- Legitimate interest: to attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the recovery of the amounts owed
- Your consent: by checking the box that appears on the forms and that is displayed in «Contact», you have authorized us to send you the communications identified above
- The law: such as when a judicial or administrative authority requests data from us to comply with the provisions of a legal regulation
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected. Once this period has expired, we will keep your data duly stored and protected during the required legal prescription periods. Once the possible actions of each case are prescribed, we will proceed to the deletion of personal data.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to SeeYouZooM, and will not be processed by it, except for making it available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
- Financial entities
- Technology service providers
- Tax agency
Apart from those indicated, SeeYouZooM will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation.
SeeYouZooM does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/CE and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights have implemented a series of legal guarantees that allow the Data Controller to exercise rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion («right to be forgotten»), limitation of treatment, portability and not being subject to individualized decisions and other actions related to the processing of your data.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Your exercise is free
- Rights can be exercised directly or through a legal or voluntary representative, having to prove the identity of the person concerned and, where appropriate, the status of representative
- In the case of minors under 14 years of age, it will be requested by the holders of parental authority
- Requests must be answered within one month. Said period may be extended by two more months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests
- If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, repetitive), the Data Controller may charge a price proportional to the costs incurred or refuse to act on the request
- Therefore, you can exercise any of the rights, simply by indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.What are your protection rights when you provide us with your personal data?You can check here the detailed description of each one of them.
Therefore, you can exercise any of the rights, simply by indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
What are your protection rights when you provide us with your personal data?
SeeYouZooM has adopted the security levels for the protection of personal data legally required, and has installed all the means and technical measures available according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. personal data provided, in order to ensure your privacy. And it undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the data subject to treatment.
The user has the confidentiality and duty of secrecy of all those who process the data in his name and on his behalf. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.
The user’s personal data is processed by SeeYouZooM under the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data processed.
For the management and storage of data, it uses Information Systems that may entail the international transfer of information to third countries.
The communications that are made by email or by any other electronic means will be those necessary to manage your request.
In no case will they be used for different purposes or transferred to third parties. SeeYouZooM is clearly positioned against «spam», so in no case will it use personal data to send unsolicited commercial communications without your authorization.
However, the communications will be those that have been consented to or expressly authorized by the recipients in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, except as provided by article 21.2 of this same Law, in the wording given by the First Final Provision of the new General Telecommunications Law.
Last update date: June 18, 2023.