Translated with Google Traductor (original).
- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following data: the company web domain holder is SEE YOU ZOOM SC (hereinafter seeyouzoom). Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USERS: Access and / or use of this seeyouzoom portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: indicate domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to seeyouzoom or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that seeyouzoom offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not to use for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems seeyouzoom, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. seeyouzoom reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, seeyouzoom not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: seeyouzoom meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing approved the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services that the user can request seeyouzoom, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, seeyouzoom reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: seeyouzoom by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by seeyouzoom or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of seeyouzoom. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by seeyouzoom. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages seeyouzoom.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: seeyouzoom. is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
- MODIFICATIONS: seeyouzoom reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
- LINKS: In the event that www.seeyouzoom.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, seeyouzoom not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case seeyouzoom assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10.GENERALITIES: seeyouzoom pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11.MODIFICACIÓN OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: seeyouzoom may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the USER seeyouzoom and Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Madrid.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more information on what are cookies, which store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
- OFF OR DISPOSAL OF COOKIES: At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.